About The E. Rex Bradley Law Firm, P.C.
When you work with The E. Rex Bradley Law Firm, P.C., you will be working directly with an attorney who is:
- Experienced: When it comes to practicing law, experience makes all the difference. After more than 40 years of practicing law in Missouri, E. Rex Bradley has seen it all! Having worked as a prosecutor, a public defender and in private practice, Mr. Bradley has seen the legal landscape evolve. As a result, he can handle nearly any type of case with confidence.
- Dedicated to personal service: E. Rex Bradley works directly with each and every client who comes through our office doors. Everyone on our team is willing and able to listen to you and help you pursue a result that fits your situation.
- Responsive: With a truly dedicated staff, we respond to calls and emails quickly while keeping clients informed of all progress made in their cases.
- Respected: One of the greatest measures of an attorney’s skill and success is what other attorneys have to say about him or her. Our firm has been hired to represent other attorneys as well as judges in a variety of cases, and E. Rex Bradley has been recognized for his dedication to the success of his clients with an AV Preeminent rating* from Martindale-Hubbell.
To learn more about attorney E. Rex Bradley’s career experience, follow the link below.
The lawyer you choose can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Reach out to us and learn how our experience, knowledge and personal approach can help you and your family achieve the success that you desire.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards