Personal Injury, Divorce And Criminal Law Attorney
If you are faced with a difficult legal matter, chances are we can help. As a general practice firm, The E. Rex Bradley Law Firm, P.C., has handled cases ranging from dog bites to wrongful death, speeding tickets to murder cases, and everything in between.
We understand the law as well as the physical, financial and emotional stress of your legal situation. Having helped people throughout Missouri for more than 40 years, attorney E. Rex Bradley offers the skill, experience and resources to help you and your family find a suitable and sustainable solution.
Our Focus Is On Helping You Efficiently And Effectively Achieve Your Goals
We define success by the satisfaction of our clients. In criminal cases, this could mean a dismissal of the charges or an acquittal after a jury trial. During personal injury matters, this may mean a generous settlement or an award through litigation.
Regardless of how you define success, we make a point of discussing the viability of your case with you, determining whether your goals are attainable under the law and outlining how best to achieve your goals through settlements or litigation.
Our practice primarily focuses on the following areas of law, but as a general practice firm we handle a wide range of other legal matters:
- Personal injury claims: Motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, slip and fall, back and spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, wrongful death, pedestrian accidents, numerous other types of injuries and accidents
- Criminal defense: DWI, speeding tickets and other traffic violations, assault and domestic violence, sex crimes, white collar crimes, various misdemeanors and felonies
- Family law: Divorce, child custody and support, spousal maintenance (alimony), adoption, modifications and post-judgment issues, military divorce
- Workers’ compensation claims: Construction accidents, product liability claims, third-party claims
- Estate planning: Wills, trusts, probate and estate administration
Our Record Speaks For Itself. Contact Us To Learn How We Can Help You.
When life drops obstacles in your path, a lawyer can help you clear the way by providing practical advice and strong representation. To schedule a consultation with E. Rex Bradley at our office in Louisiana, Missouri, call 573-560-3114 or complete our online contact form.