Verdicts And Settlements
Personal Injury Results
The E. Rex Bradley Law Firm, P.C., has achieved substantial settlements and verdicts including the following:
- Kuntz v. Car Haven
Wrongful death involving negligent maintenance of an emergency brake, causing the vehicle to roll on top of and kill the decedent
- Dolter v. Confidential Truck Company and Confidential Truck Stop
Wrongful death resulting from an 18-wheeler truck accident
- Baldwin v. Wheeler
Verdict of $300,000 in Gasconade County
Missouri car accident on school parking lot with disk herniation
- Russell v. Taylor
Settlement of $1,000,000 in Knox County
Missouri truck accident wrongful death claim
- Hager v. Great American Express, Inc.
Wrongful death case involving a tractor-trailer that crossed the centerline, running over the decedent’s vehicle
- In re: H. Cole
Will contest case
- Farr v. Schoeneman
Wrongful death case resulting from an automobile collision
- Austin v Knoop
Wrongful death case resulting from an 18-wheeler colliding with motorcycle
- In a wrongful death claim and separate personal injury claim, client received the policy limit of $150,000.
- In a premises liability case in which he suffered neck injuries due to a defective swimming pool, client was awarded the policy limit of $100,000.
- In a tractor-trailer accident case, a client was awarded $175,000 after he was left with soft tissue injuries and impaired memory.
- In a wrongful death claim, a client was awarded the policy limit of $150,000.
- In a rear-end collision case, a woman who was injured was awarded $100,000 (the policy limit) for her soft tissue injuries.
- In a truck accident case, an injury victim was awarded the policy limit of $100,000 for his soft tissue injuries.
These are just a few of our verdicts and settlements. You, too, can receive just compensation for the injuries you have suffered due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing.
Please contact my Missouri personal injury firm today to schedule a confidential, no-cost consultation, so we can hear the details of your case.
Criminal Defense Results
Here are a few of our results in criminal cases:
- State of Missouri v. Johnston
Six felony sex crimes resulting in dismissal of all six charges.
- State of Missouri v. Windmiller
When represented by first attorney, client was charged with murder and convicted of murder at trial. E. Rex Bradley was hired for appeal and won complete reversal of the murder case on appeal.
- State of Missouri v. Favell
When represented by first attorney, defendant charged with murder and convicted at trial. E. Rex Bradley was hired and on appeal successfully obtained reversal and remanded conviction.
- State of Missouri v. Jackson
Defendant charged with Burglary and Stealing. Acquitted after jury trial.
- State of Missouri v. Barnhardt
Defendant charged with capital murder and facing death penalty. Jury returned verdict of manslaughter and Defendant sentenced to seven years.
The sooner you hire an attorney, the more effective your attorney can be in defending your rights and freedom. Feel free to contact our law firm today and allow us to schedule a confidential, no-cost consultation with Mr. Bradley.